The safety of our patients, our families, and our community are of utmost concern. To keep you safe and to support local and national efforts to fight the COVID- 19 pandemic, our practice is taking the following steps to help assure your health and well-being and that of our community:
- A screening phone call will be performed prior to each patient’s appointment.
- Once you arrive, additional screening forms will be completed in the office.
- Everyone must wear masks in the waiting room.
- We ask that only one parent or guardian accompany the patient in the waiting room.
- Temperatures will be taken for any patient/parent coming to operatories.
- We ask that you call or text if you would like to wait in the car instead of the waiting room.
- We will reschedule if the patient has been sick or traveled outside of Michigan in the past 14 days.
The safety and well-being of our patients continues to be our primary concern. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up to date regarding any changes to our policies. Please feel free to contact us ahead of your child’s appointment should you have any questions or concerns.